Thursday 29 May 2008

Pucci, Pucci, Pucci, Pucci

Ahaa-ahaa-aaaa
Do ya, do ya, do ya, do ya
Ahaa-ahaa-aaaa
Know what ya doing, doing to me?
Ahaa-ahaa-aaaa
Pucci, Pucci, Pucci, Pucci
Ahaa-ahaa-aaaa

Remember when the Kaiser Chiefs were cool? Remember when Pucci was cool? Nuh-huh, me neither.

Still, I was vaguely interested when I heard about the new Pucci Sunglasses collection. Some of the range is a bit too obviously Pucci (go figure) for my liking. But then I saw these, which I think could be fantastic on the right person (man or woman). Granted, they could also look disgusting on the wrong person. And, although I envisioned my sunglasses for this season being round and quite Elton John like or maybe even narrow and rectangular like YSL next season, I am thinking about reconsidering. Because, sometimes, you just have face facts. When you go looking for something specific you can NEVER find it. The best buys always crop up where you'd least expect it. And I would have bet my bottom dollar that place wouldn't have been Pucci.

Edith

No comments:

By the way...

We only own the copyright to some of the pictures on this blog. The pictures on this blog are not used for commercial purposes. If you own the copyright of any of the pictures we use and want them removed, drop us a line. Also, please ask before using any pictures we do own as we'll almost certainly let you take them, but we'd like to know where they go...