- The Iron Chic shows a very interesting, ususal and historial perspective on Anorexia in the post Skinny and Sweet.
- Sunday Inspiration is what we have come to expect from The Fish Tank, but her mood board style is still a refreshing change to normal fashion blog posts.
- Anyone interested in making some dosh via the power of EBAY should not miss out on "So you wanna be a buyer?" posted on Flying Saucer.
- Trend de la Creme is always a delight to read and this post on 'Issey Miyake makes Delicious Cupcakes' is NO exception. Marvel at her marvellous mind.
- (Into) the Fray explores fashion, race and the media in 'Style Idol - Thandie Newton'. It really will give you something to ponder on over the weekend.
Saturday, 31 May 2008
By the way...
We only own the copyright to some of the pictures on this blog. The pictures on this blog are not used for commercial purposes. If you own the copyright of any of the pictures we use and want them removed, drop us a line. Also, please ask before using any pictures we do own as we'll almost certainly let you take them, but we'd like to know where they go...