I do love a distraction from the trend mill that is fashion meedja. Sometimes these distractions come in the form of youtube and a search for 'funny kittens' or 'cute puppies'. Occasionally they are found by chasing small children with sticks. But more often than not they come from reading fashion blogs under the guise of 'work'. Enjoy:
- An insight into Karl Lagerfeld's life. I SO want this to be real.
- I Luw Fashion reminding us of why we all luw Prada.
- Trend de la creme shaking her bunny maker at us.
- The Coveted on C.Neeon. We needed reminding, the Topshop collaboration was too long ago.
- Miss at La Playa bringing a stunning fashion shoot to our attention.
- Flying Saucer discussing Britain's next top model.
- Chinese Vogue meets the Olympics featured by Fashion O lic.