Wednesday 14 May 2008

Remember the Chanel Bicycle...? Oh, and summer scarves.

Oh how the Chanel bike made me want to cycle. I considered selling a family member into the slave trade to purchase said bike (I won't disclose which person from my family because that would be in bad taste). I planned whole outfits around the great love affair this bicycle and I were going to star in. Alas though, it was not to be and I locked my feelings into a tiny box and shoved them under the bed, never to be seen or heard of again. Or so I thought, until this...

Comptoir Des Cotonniers are launching their own bicycle range this summer! And it is even better than Chanel's because it includes a tandem bike (£1284). My dreams are suddenly being resurrected, only this time I'm taking Phoebe with me and my cat Dave in the basket. ROAD TRIP!

This of course means I now need to purchase the season's much appraised accessory 'the summer scarf'. What biking outfit would be complete without it? I've been holding out so far, but I can picture it vividly, billowing in the breeze majestically while we pedal down a lavender scented country road. Orrrr, it smacking Phoebe in the face repeatedly while drivers *shake* their fists in anger at us on Oxford Street. Both options work for me, and mean no end to my summer fun. If I can hold out till payday, I am hankering for this one from Hermes *dribble*, although realistically it will be a trip to All Saints (I know, I know, but their accessories are really rather good these days) for this one.

So there you have it, summer scarves and tandem bikes, 2008 summer must-haves.

Edith

No comments:

By the way...

We only own the copyright to some of the pictures on this blog. The pictures on this blog are not used for commercial purposes. If you own the copyright of any of the pictures we use and want them removed, drop us a line. Also, please ask before using any pictures we do own as we'll almost certainly let you take them, but we'd like to know where they go...